Here’s another protein shake recipe for you to try. Fresh strawberries are delicious, but don’t worry if they’re not readily available… just use frozen instead.
“Fresh Strawberries & Cream”
– 1 scoop chocolate whey protein ( Kinetica Whey is best)
– 20 fresh strawberries (use less if berries are large)
– 1/2 cup small curd low-fat cottage cheese
– 3 oz. milk (I use almond milk)
– 4-6 ice cubes (optional, you can use frozen strawberries
instead and omit the ice cubes)
Blend everything together and enjoy!
Note: This recipe is great with vanilla whey protein too…
try it both ways and see which one is your favourite!